Product Online Warranty Registration
Terms & Conditions:
1) Please retain the receipt during the warranty period. The warranty applies only to the normal use of the Product’s components (trolley frame, handles, wheels) from the date of original purchase for 1 year. If defect arises within the Warranty Period, we will repair the Product free of charge.
2) After the warranty, CIOCCOLATO will charge fee for each set of repair part. Repair fee should not exceed the original value of the product.
3) Warranty doesn't apply to the following situations:
- Fair wear and tear, scuffed paintwork or leather.
- Damage caused by airlines, baggage handlers, TSA or similar.
- Damage caused by abuse or misuse.
- Damage caused or resulting from repairs or modifications carried out by someone other than a CIOCCOLATO appointed repairer.
- Damage to locks caused by forcing or incorrect keys.
- Force Majeure (Act of God) – Fire, Earthquake, Flood etc.
- Water damage (including storage in damp conditions).
- Where the Warranty card is incomplete or not returned.
4) The Warranty is only valid within the specified period and is subject to the conditions specified. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights. CIOCCOLATO will not accept any third party or contingent liability.